Skip to content
- HIC's Perfect Egg with color-changing indicator uses heat to sense cooking times for perfectly cooked soft, medium, and hard-boiled eggs
- Made from polyresin; FDA approved and BPA free; sturdy, durable, and reusable; heat safe to 212-degrees Fahrenheit; compact for easy storage
- Gradient scale (soft, medium and hard-boiled) cooks single eggs or a dozen with the same perfect texture and yolk consistency; cook time 10-18 minutes
- Simply place in the cooking water with eggs; color heat sensor changes from red to white while eggs cook to clearly indicate how long to boil eggs
- Make dippy, medium and hard-boiled eggs; measures 2.25 x 1.625 x 1.25-inches; allow to cool completely before handling; hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.