- Two handles to easily hold
- See-through for the eager child who wants to know what's inside
- Removable drink valve to help regulate flow as the child grows
- Recommended for children 3+ years. Removable drink valve could pose a choking hazard if chewed, bitten or comes off. Please do not use if there is any damage to the valve. Please do not allow your child to chew on the spout under any condition.
- Food Safe: non-toxic, lead-free, PVC-free and phthalate-free Polypropylene and TPR handles
- Hand Wash only
- Do not microwave
- Thoroughly clean prior to first use. Dispose of drink valve after the first sign of damage